REGISTRATION ENDS OCTOBER 26th!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
7:45 – 8:30 AM
Registration, Continental Breakfast & Opening Remarks
8:30 – 9:15 AM
9:30 – 11:00 AM
11:15 AM – 12:45 PM
12:45 – 1:45 PM
Lunch & Door Prizes
2:00 – 3:30 PM
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
.00/$145.00 after October 12th
$175.00/$200.00 after October 12th
Conference plus CT After School Network Membership
.00/1$95.00 after October 12th
Conference registration fee includes: Attendance at three workshops of your choice (TBD) (based on availability and pre registration is required), opening session, continental breakfast, and lunch. Certificates of attendance will be available for each workshop attended. Each registration also includes access to the 2018 NAA Virtual Convention for free from November 2 -15, 2018! Log in information will be forwarded later in October upon registration and payment receipt.
What is a Virtual Convention (VC)? Eight sessions from NAA’s top presenters will be available virtually from November 2-15, 2018. Miss a past VC? Check out 2017’s Virtual Convention here! Login: NAA17demo PW: demo123
VC provides participants with:
- Content. Relevant, actionable information – participate today, implement tomorrow. Downloadable workshop handouts and topical resources. Certificate of training documenting eight (8) PD hours.
- Community. Discussion board networking with presenters and others.
- Convenience. Participation whenever and wherever – even on mobile devices – no travel! Recorded sessions easily fit the after school professional’s schedule!
- Online Registration – We accept check/money order, purchase order and credit card via the online registration process. REGISTER ONLINE HERE
- Payment by Check – Make check payable to Connecticut After School Network, and send payment with registration form (if not registering online) to Connecticut After School Network, 12 Melrose Avenue, Branford, CT 06405 REGISTER USING PAPER FORM FOUND HERE
DELAY, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Due to inclement weather (snow, ice, flooding, etc.) or other emergencies, events may be delayed or canceled. Participants are responsible to check the CT After School Network website or Facebook Page for delay or cancellation notices.
- Refunds will be granted to registrants who cancel their registration by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 1st.
- Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by the CT After School Network no less than two business days before start of the event.
- For any conference registration questions, contact Marla Berrios, Business Manager, via phone at (203) 483-1846 or via email at email@example.com.
- For any general conference questions, contact Monica Whalen, Conference Coordinator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
Submission of your conference registration authorizes the CT After School Network to publish in any format and use for promotional and educational purposes your name and any photos, videos, and audio recordings taken of you at the conference. It also authorizes the Ct After School Network to contact you by mail, phone or email. Please note the following Media Release.
Consent to Photograph, Film or Videotape Participants for Non-Profit use (e.g. educational, public service, or health awareness purposes)
As a conference participant, I acknowledge and grant permission to the Connecticut After School Network to use my image (photographs and/or video) for use in Connecticut After School Network publications including videos, email blasts, recruiting brochures, newsletters, and magazines and to use my image in electronic versions of the same publications or on the Connecticut After School Network website or other electronic forms of media.
I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
Registration Closes at 11:59 PM on October 26th
- For Profit Organization – $150.00 (breakfast & lunch included for one person)
- Non Profit Organization – $75.00 (breakfast & lunch included for one person)
- $50.00 for each additional table
- $40.00 for breakfast & lunch per additional person
Program Book Advertisement
- Full Page – $200.00
- 1/2 page – $100.00
- 1/4 page – $50.00
- Business Card – $25.00
- One marketing item in each participant’s bag – $100.00
Download application for Exhibits, Advertisements and Bag Stuffers here.