Early Bird Registration
Our Annual Fall Conference is going VIRTUAL.
A tri-state conference with the best from Connecticut, New York & New Jersey
with both live and recorded sessions so folks can watch anytime.
REQUEST FOR PRESENTERS
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
$80 Early Bird Registration if paid before June 30th
$120 Regular Registration
/$145 after October 5th
$135 Early Bird Registration if paid before June 30th
$175 Regular Registration
/$200 after October 5th
Conference plus CT After School Network Membership
$130 Early Bird Registration if paid before June 30th
$170 Regular Registration
/$195 after October 5th
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- More information to follow
- Online Registration – We accept check/money order, purchase order and credit card via the online registration process.
- Payment by Check – Make check payable to Connecticut After School Network, and send payment with registration form (if not registering online) to Connecticut After School Network, 12 Melrose Avenue, Branford, CT 06405
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
(Subject to change)
More information to follow
DELAY, CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Refunds will be granted to registrants who cancel their registration by email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, October 30th.
- Refunds will not be provided to registrants who neither cancel nor attend the event. Confirmed registrants who are unable to attend the event may send a substitute in their place at no additional cost. Substitution information must be received by the CT After School Network no less than two business days before start of the event.
- For any conference registration questions, contact Marla Berrios, Business Manager, via phone at (203) 483-1846 or via email at email@example.com.
- For any general conference questions, contact Monica Whalen, Conference Coordinator, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
Submission of your conference registration authorizes the CT After School Network to publish in any format and use for promotional and educational purposes your name and any photos, videos, and audio recordings taken of you at the conference. It also authorizes the Ct After School Network to contact you by mail, phone or email. Please note the following Media Release.
Consent to Photograph, Film or Videotape Participants for Non-Profit use (e.g. educational, public service, or health awareness purposes)
As a conference participant, I acknowledge and grant permission to the Connecticut After School Network to use my image (photographs and/or video) for use in Connecticut After School Network publications including videos, email blasts, recruiting brochures, newsletters, and magazines and to use my image in electronic versions of the same publications or on the Connecticut After School Network website or other electronic forms of media.
I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.
Registration Closes at 11:59 PM on October 23rd
- For Profit Organization – $150 (breakfast & lunch included for one person)
- Non Profit Organization – $75 (breakfast & lunch included for one person)
- $50 for each additional table
- $40 for breakfast & lunch per additional person
Program Book Advertisement
- Full Page – $200
- 1/2 page – $100
- 1/4 page – $50
- Business Card – $25
- One marketing item in each participant’s bag – $100
Download application for Exhibits, Advertisements and Bag Stuffers (coming soon)
Download full 2020 Prospectus (coming soon)