One of the primary deterrents of careers in the Out-of-School Time (OST)field are the hours and lack of growth opportunities in a career ladder.
As the world and more specifically the field recovers from the impacts of COVID-19, there is an opportunity to reimagine career pathways in OST that are based on personal interest and growth.
- Dr. Ken Anthony, Director of Professional Development, CT After School Network
- Gina Warner, President & CEO, National AfterSchool Association
Pre-registration is required.
- This is a free event.
- For any registration questions, contact Marla Berrios, Business Manager, via phone at (203) 483-1846 or via email at email@example.com.
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
Submission of your conference registration authorizes the CT After School Network to publish in any format and use for promotional and educational purposes your name and any photos, videos, and audio recordings taken of you at the conference. It also authorizes the Ct After School Network to contact you by mail, phone or email. Please note the following Media Release.
Consent to Photograph, Film or Videotape Participants for Non-Profit use (e.g. educational, public service, or health awareness purposes)
- As a conference participant, I acknowledge and grant permission to the Connecticut After School Network to use my image (photographs and/or video) for use in Connecticut After School Network publications including videos, email blasts, recruiting brochures, newsletters, and magazines and to use my image in electronic versions of the same publications or on the Connecticut After School Network website or other electronic forms of media.
- I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to me or unknown, and I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the image.