These intensive sessions blend fun, engaging content with a richer, more in-depth exploration of the most challenging issues facing after school program staff. Join us as we go deep, building reflective practice and making best practices and inspiring ideas into realistic, feasible changes to your programs. Build expertise and skill that will translate into improved outcomes for your children, your families, and your program.
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Fee: $50 Member/$75 Non-Member
- October 15, 2019 (Groton) – Behavior Management and De-escalation
- December 12, 2019 (Danbury) – Behavior Management and De-escalation
- January 14, 2020 (Hartford) – Behavior Management and De-escalation
- March 11, 2020 (Stamford) – Social-Emotional Learning
- May 12, 2020 (Hartford) – Trauma Informed After School
– Scuba Diver’s Special –
Attend all 3 session topics for $130.
That’s a savings of $20!
Must register for all three at the same time
Target Audience: Frontline staff, Supervisors, Site Coordinators & Program Directors
Theme: Takeaways, SEL, STEAM