In late 2018, the Connecticut After School Network released its 3rd edition of the Connecticut Quality Self-Assessment Tool (CT-QSAT) to help strengthen after school programs. A quality program is one that is reflective and willing to improve, change, and grow. It believes in successful outcomes for its participants. It understands that improving program quality is an ongoing process. Self-assessment provides an important opportunity for programs to identify strengths and weaknesses free from the pressures of external monitoring and evaluation. Organizations that have linked the self-assessment process to decision-making report they meet their goals and achieve success. This year we will be exploring the eight elements of quality after school programming in our “Working the Tool” series.
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: CT NonProfit Center, Hartford
- December 11, 2019 – Zooming in on Relationships – Interactions & Engagement
- January 22, 2020 – Zooming in on Family & Community
- February 14, 2020 – Zooming in on Environment & Safety
- March 25, 2020 – Zooming in on Activities
- April 10, 2020 – Zooming in on Staffing & Professional Development
- May 15, 2020 – Zooming in on Administration, Organization, Sustainability & Evaluation
Register for all six sessions for $150 dollars!
That’s a savings of $30!
Must register for all six at point of initial registration.
Target Audience: Frontline staff, Supervisors, Site Coordinators, Program Directors
Theme: Quality, Family Engagement, SEL