Attached is mini grant opportunity for a Youth and Gambling Awareness Project provided through CREC and the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DMHAS). Awarded applicants will receive $750 to complete a public awareness project that focuses on youth gambling.
Eligible applicants must be able to meet the criteria listed below:
- Have at least one adult designated as the group advisor
- Groups must consist of at least 5 students in grades 6-12
- Students and advisors must attend a gambling awareness training on March 28th from 3-6 p.m.
- Groups must meet for planning and project completion at least 4 times
- Project must be completed by June 10th
Click here to download the application.
Proposals must be submitted to Kim Brewer at email@example.com by March 4th.