The Assessment of Program Practices Tool (APT) is a research-based tool to measure and improve program quality.
The Assessment of Program Practices Tool (APT) was developed by the National Institute on Out-of-School Time (NIOST) for afterschool programs engaged in continuous quality improvement. This tool is ideal for assessing specific, observable elements of program quality. Learn to build reflective practice in planning, teaching, and interacting. Embed continuous improvement into the culture of your afterschool program.
Date: Friday, December 11, 2015
Time: 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Location: 75 Charter Oak Avenue, Building 1, Hartford, CT 06106
- Explore principles that guide program improvement
- Watch videos to practice APT observation
- Learn to apply the APT tool to what you observe
- Look at your data and identify areas for program improvement
- Practice robust, effective program improvement planning
- Discuss effective ways to provide feedback to staff
[button color=”grey” type=”small” radius=”99″ url=””]Registration Closed[/button]
Registration Deadline: November 30, 2015
Directions to the Hartford Office