It’s a window on a new destination—where children and young teens (grades 4-8) encounter engineering in a brand new way.
Throughmywindow.org is a multimedia educational website that grabs you by the hand and pulls you into a world filled with stories, mysteries, explorations, and adventures. It’s a place where engineering isn’t about building bridges—it’s about asking questions, thinking deeply, and building a community of learners.
What can your students do on Throughmywindow.org?
- read Talk to Me, a young adult mystery novel
- follow the adventures of the Talk to Me characters in a graphic novel
- explore engineering concepts such as artificial intelligence, engineering design, and engineering ethics in imaginative learning adventures in which students become important participants
- share and improve ideas about engineering in interactive forums
Throughmywindow.org provides …
- academic enrichment in engineering, technology, and literacy
—standards-aligned and designed to build STEM IDENTITY
- deep learning of engineering concepts through narrative
—meaningful engagement in engineering for ALL students
- educator support with PD, teachers’ curriculum guide, video tutorials
—free, adaptable, accessible, easy-to-teach curriculum!
Program stipends of $500 and individual stipends of $150 are available. Contact Beth McGinnis-Cavanaugh at email@example.com or 413-755-4591 to find out how throughmywindow.org fits your program needs!