Are you a student at Charter Oak State College? Would you like to save a little extra on textbooks?
These titles are available for you in the Credential in After School Education courses offered this Summer:
ASE 260: Program Environment & Curriculum for Teachers of Young Children
- National Institute of Out of School Time (NIOST). Links to Learning
- David L. Whitaker, Multiple Intelligences & After-School Environments: Keeping All Children in Mind, 2002
ASE 265: Child & Adolescent Development
- Berk. Infants Children & Adolescents 7th edition
- Mooney. Theories of Childhood, 2nd Edition
- Wood. Yardsticks: Children in the Classroom Ages 4–14. 3rd Edition
Also available for The Child and Youth Development Concentration Core Course:
ASE 315: Positive Guidance
- Fink. Discipline in School Age Care: Control the Environment, Not Children, 1995.
- Nelson. Positive Discipline, 4th Edition.
- Kohn. Beyond Discipline, 10th Anniversary Edition
- Gordon. Teacher Effectiveness Training
- Murphy. The Angry Child
- Kaiser. Challenging Behavior in Young Children, 3rd Edition
This member-only benefit is available by contacting Marla Berrios at (203) 483-9757 or emailing her at email@example.com. For your convenience, pre-paid return envelopes are included with your library selection.